Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things That Made Me Happy This Weekend

☺Celebrating the adoption of Leah Katherine with friends old and new!

☺ Bowling a 124 on Friday night and for the 1st time ever, winning the game!  I also bowled 2 other games where I scored over 90!  

☺ Going to Wolftrap with friends and sitting on the lawn for Priates of Penzance.  (Even if it did get chilly and my neat sheet didn't exactly keep me warm!) 

☺Finishing a cross stitch project that I started a long time ago and then forgot about! 



☺ Star-gazing during intermission at Wolf Trap on Saturday night.  

☺2 cool thunderstorms!  Even if one was at  5 am when I really didn't want to be awake!

☺ Yummy spicy enchiladas I made for dinner tonight!

☺ Planning to go to bed early tonight to read my Nevada Barr book - I have almost read every one of her Anna Pigeon novels so it's bittersweet! 


1 comment:

Kate/Susan said...

It's been nice to see you a bit more often these days! We should have had a baby ages ago! Oh, wait, we tried that... Hmmm... haha