Sunday, May 03, 2009

Purple Wall!



Over Spring Break I finally painted the 4th wall in my living room purple like the other three walls! I have been waiting to post before/after pictures until it was done and it took Kodak 3 weeks to get me my photo enlargments so this post has been a long time coming! 

I was nervous about painting the line that seperates the living room and the dining room because I'm not very good at the detail work.  I got out the tape and taped a line and it came out great!  While I was at it with the tape I taped the other "trim" areas and that greatly reduced the amount of paint that I got on the woodwork, the celing, and the electrical outlet! 

Similar to the other purple wall I covered this wall with photos I'd taken from other trips, including Alaska!  I really like how it came out!  




No comments: