Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What's up?

I have been playing with my blog layout! Susan told me today how to make the strikeout text and I fixed up my list of books for the challenge.

One strange thing though is that when I look in the layout editor it shows the challenge picture on top of my list, when I click "preview" from there it shows up correctly. However, when I click "view blog" it has the list on top. What's with this? How do I fix it?

The other issue is line breaks...I like to leave lines between my paragraphs, I think it makes it easier to read. On my post about Drop City I put in line breaks, but they don't show up. Again, they show up when I click "preview" in the layout, but not when I click "view blog". I have gone into settings and did that line break thing...but it doesn't show up. The breaks are written in HTML, but they don't show up. Again...what's with this?

Ok..back to Harry...150 pages left....I have heard the last 100 pgs are the best of the book...can't wait!

No comments: