Sunday, March 01, 2009

Public Service Announcement: What NOT to Twitter

I have shamelessly heisted this list from my cuz' Liz over at Not Always about Monkeys*, just yesterday I was discussing with folks things that should never be posted on Twitter/FB and then I saw Liz's blog post...consider this a Public Service Announcement:

Here are some situations where I think that it would be best to NOT update your status:

1. Joe is poisoning his neighbor's Pomeranian. With arsenic. Right now.
2. Mary is getting paid to take her clothes off.
3. Joe has explosive diarrhea.
4. Mary just ate an entire quart of Ben & Jerry's and quickly regurgitated it.
5. Joe just emailed naked pictures of his ex-fiance to her parents.
6. Mary is going to fake symptoms to get pain medicine at a Patient First.
7. Joe is laundering money.
8. Mary is telling her children that Santa Claus died because they were bad.
9. Joe is shouting at his girlfriend while putting his fist through the wall.
10. Mary just slept with her sister's husband.


And I'll add my own personal rule: If you must use the word "mounted" in a tweet or FB status, you MUST attach a picture! :0 If it's too dirty to post a picture, it's too dirty for twitter! :-)

Hmmm...What not to Twitter...sounds like a new TV show!

*See orginal post here: Failed Facebook Status Updates

1 comment:

Take My Cape said...

Very funny. I just Twittered that I had to google "green poop."